Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Keira-speak

Keira has blossomed in her language skills the past few weeks and I thought I'd share a few of her favorite words with you.

Ah-puh: apple or any other fruit/vegetable that somewhat looks like an apple such as an onion or an orange.

Is ah gon: It's all gone. One of her favorite proclamations!!

Ni-nee: night night

Nonee: her favorite stuffed lion that she sleeps with. Also sometimes used to refer to her blankies as well.

Tweet tweet: bird. I'm pretty sure she could say bird, but if asked "say bird" she just says tweet and uses the sign for bird.

Booooo: either bull or moo. Margaret thinks she is saying bull after a lesson at the Lamp farm, but it's always been moo prior to. Either way, she's talking about a cow.

Uh, peas: Up please, often said with the sweetest voice and smile on her face.

Housh: house

Shoes: her absolute favorite word. I think she's going to have a serious weakness for shoe shopping some day.

Dat: refers to just about everything she can't say, including Uncle Mark, Uncle Lonnie, and Aunt Margaret, as well as everyday objects that she wants.

Don know: with arms upraised and a question mark on her face. VERY CUTE!

Uh huh: yes

Uh uh: no

She has quite a few more words in her vocabulary, these are just a few of my favorites.
We're just loving life and enjoying each day!!

No comments: