Wednesday, August 22, 2007

First Day of School

The first day of school was actually Monday, but I'm a little behind. Cade went back to Lifeway Christian school where he attended last year and Keira started real preschool at Kingdom Kids. I also started back to school - ugh!! I have Calculus and Cell Biology this semester - not my favorites (well mainly I just hate calculus) Here's a few pics from our morning.
In the car ready for school!!

My little Goober refused to give me a good smile, he was ready to get to school and

see his friends so he had a major case of the sillies.


In his class ready to learn!!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

That picture of Cade with sleepy eyes and with his backpack is "classic back to school photo" (we all have one somewhere at our parents houses). I LOVE it!!!!!!!!! Hope your school year goes well and is happy and healthy!!!!