
The circus is in town this weekend and we went to their first showing yesterday afternoon. One of Curt's coworkers had told him it was a lot of fun and the kids would really enjoy it. So off we went to the circus. Curt and I actually enjoyed the circus acts, but the kids (mainly Caden) were pretty bored and were more interested in the cotton candy, sno cones and popcorn. It is STILL hot here and we were sweating in the tent. I think I've been to a circus once when I was little, but I don't really remember much about it. Both Curt and I were amazed at some of the things the performers could do. We'll probably wait until the kids can appreciate the difficulty and danger of the high wire acts before we go again. Caden got to ride a pony which he was really excited about. They also had elephant rides, but I didn't think he was quite up to that yet. Maybe next year.
It was a pretty exciting day and the kids were worn out by evening. This is what we found when we went in to check on Keira before we went to bed.
1 comment:
There were elephant rides and none of you did it?????????? You know, some people dream their whole lives of riding an elephant!
Post a Comment