So many of you know we have GREAT friends who live down the street from us that have 2 boys the same ages as Cade and Keira.
Now thanks to Keisha, Keira has a new catch phrase. If anyone is doing anything mildly annoying to here, she looks at you with a blank expression and says "Am I laughing?" in the most grown up sassy voice I have EVER heard an almost 3 year old use. Sometimes, if you continue to annoy her, she follows it up with an "I'm serious!"
I couldn't figure out for the longest time where this sass was coming from. I figured it was a kid at school. Then last night Curt said, "you know we have Keisha to thank for that. That's her catch phrase." I couldn't believe I hadn't realized it sooner. Keira even managed to pick up on Keisha's tone of voice. What a great imitator (I'm going to have to be sooo careful about what I say). At least she's one step closer to holding her own when she gets bigger!
4 comments:
i think you are going to have your hands full when she gets to be 13-14 years old!!!! how cute!
I guess I never annoy her because I've never heard her say that! Ha! Next time I see her though, I'm going to try - I think it'd be hysterical to hear that come out of her cute little mouth. :)
No kiddng Jen. If I think I have my hands full now, I can't even imagine what it will be like when the teenage years strike. Unfortunately, I think they will start around age 10 thanks to her older brother!
Margie, if you can get her to say it, I'd be amazed. She usually reserves it for Cade and Curt. Something about those boys gets her all riled up.
OMG rach your kids are so big now and super cute! Hope you guys are well!
Post a Comment