Friday, June 13, 2008
Random pics
So the kids have been out of school for about 2 weeks now and I haven't lost my mind yet...I think this is going pretty well. Honestly, this summer has gone more perfectly than I could have ever predicted. The kids are gettng along great and suprise me daily by their escapades. This is Caden reading to Keira from her new seek and find book. I was taking too long getting laundry going, so Caden offered to read to Keira until I was ready. SWEET BOY!!
Keira and I were getting ready in the bathroom one morning when Cade came in with the camera. I am a little uptight about my camera and don't usually let him touch it, but he seemed to have a pretty good concept of what to do, so I let him go to town. This is Keira cheesing for him. There are also some other great shots of Keira going potty, my booty, and Caden's nose, but I won't bore you with all those!!!
After Cade took a bunch of pics, I had to take a few of my own and got this great shot of the kids loving on each other.
I finally bought more bubble bath, which Cade was ecstatic about, so of course that meant the kids needed to get in the tub IMMEDIATELY. Keira says Cade looks like Santa Claus, but I'm leaning toward Davy Jones (the crazy octopus/squid pirate) from Pirates of the Caribbean. What do you think?
Ready or not here we come Aunt Sarah!! We've been practicing at home, and if this is any idea of how their walk down the aisle goes, we'll need lots of petals to make it all the way down. Keira tends to want to dump them all out in the first few handfuls. I guess we need a little more practice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Rachel,
Your kids are precious! They always make me smile and Lexi loves to be their "mother hen". It was good to spend a little time with you the other night!
he totally looks like the guy from pirates of the carribean. we miss you guys!!!
too too cute!!! ADOREABLE actually...
There is definitely a resemblance between Keira and Lils... They are cousins afterall but we notice it in every photo...
Glad your summer is off to a fun start... I need to do a summer post.. we're having a great time here as well...
love ya and miss you~
Love the pics of them practicing for the wedding. We're going to miss you guys this weekend, but have a great time at the wedding!!!
Nicole, I have been thinking the exact same thing for some time now. Considering how different our boys are (although Cade has now decided he wants long hair like Parker), our girls definitely look like family! I love it. I need to call you about next week. We'll be just a few hours from your house and we need to get together if you're available. Maybe I'll try you this evening!
Post a Comment