On Saturday we painted their pumpkins and had an impromptu fall photo shoot at a beautful event center near our house. The trees are gorgeous right now as their leave are changing colors and falling. I love FALL!!!!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Just another beautiful weekend
It was another great weekend for our fam. I skipped classes on Friday so I could come home early and spend a little more time with the fam. Keira got her stitches out Thursday afternoon, so I got the joy of experiencing that with her. She was so scared from her previous experience that the cries began long before any hint of pain started. It was very pitiful, but I'm glad I was able to be there for my little girl.
On Saturday we painted their pumpkins and had an impromptu fall photo shoot at a beautful event center near our house. The trees are gorgeous right now as their leave are changing colors and falling. I love FALL!!!!




On Saturday we painted their pumpkins and had an impromptu fall photo shoot at a beautful event center near our house. The trees are gorgeous right now as their leave are changing colors and falling. I love FALL!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment