Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Kung Fu Dancing!

Cade got Kung Fu Panda for Christmas and we watched it over Christmas break with the kids and Grands. At the end credits, the song is Kung Fu Fighting...and Cade was busting a move. Through the whole song he was karate chopping and kicking up a storm. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the camera fast enough.

We had friends over on Saturday and the kids wanted to watch it. This time, I had my camera ready for the end.



Anybody want to get this kid tai kwon do lessons???

3 comments:

sarah said...

hahaha! He deff.has the energy level for Kung Fu!

erinlo said...

I didn't even know you guys had a blog!! It is GREAT to see your sweet family- what gorgeous children you have! How ARE you guys??

Grubb Family said...

Erin, we are doing great! I thought you knew I had a blog...I blog stalk you all the time and occasionally comment. I love keeping up with your crazy life in Canada.