Monday, August 17, 2009

Keira's first day of school

Keira had her first day of school last Thursday, which coincided with my first day of school as well. As you can guess, that meant that I wasn't there to enjoy it...AGAIN! At least my wonderful husband stepped in and took care of everything.
Cute outfit...check.
Hair combed...check.
Pics for the scrapbook...check, check and check!

She's at the scame school she was at last year and was pretty excited about her first day. This year, her classroom is in a different building than last year, so she thinks she's moved up to the "big kid" area! She already knew her teacher and her teacher knows her, so I think they'll have a GREAT year.

Getting ready for the big day!



LOVE YOU ALL!!! (This is one of her new favorite things to do...she'll flash me the "I love you" sign at random moments through out the day, just to let me know she's thinking of me. Such a sweet girl!)



Her new teacher - Mrs F.



Cade was there to cheer her on for her first day since he doesn't start until Wednesday (those pics will be up in a later post)

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Yea for the first day of school! :)

JulieC said...

Awww..she's so big!!!! :( I start next week and the kids start the week after. Woo hoo! :)