Sunday, September 20, 2009

Better late than never...

I know, I know...Labor Day was a few weeks ago, but hey, I knew you'd still want to see these super cute pics of the kids at Tanyard Creek. We went with the Lamps to hike and enjoy a BEAUTIFUL morning outdoors. The kids were very adventurous and braved the odorous water (love natural sulfur deposits ;) to see the beautiful waterfall. Here are a few pics of our day.

Super Strong Man


Beautiful!



Who's that cool dude?








LOVE this pic of Curt and Keira. Sooo sweet!








Isn't this beautiful. There was a house that overlooked this with HUGE windows looking down at the waterfall. Now that would be a gorgeous backyard!


As the official keeper of the camera, I opted to keep my feet dry and look at the falls from a safe distance. This is me with the adventurous duo AFTER they climbed the falls.

No comments: