Sunday, March 21, 2010

Our Little Lucky Charm

Margaret and Lonnie welcomed Eli Carson Lamp into their family on Wednesday, March 17. Margaret went in for an induction at 5:30 in the morning and I was LUCKY enough to be home on Spring Break and able to be there for the birthday party.

Ready to get this party started!


The nurse in me had to put this up. The hills are the contractions and the other line is Eli's heartbeat. He had a very good home in Margaret's tummy but it's time he gets evicted!


I know I wasn't officially her "nurse," but I would have been lucky to have her as my patient. She did AMAZING! Everything went so fast and perfectly. Eli was born at 11:31 and Margaret, Lonnie and Eli were back home the next day by 2:30.

Eli is absolutely ADORABLE. If anything could make me want another baby, it is his sweet little face. He looks a lot like Ethan, but more like Margaret than Ethan does. With each day that passes I think he is starting to get his own little look. His bilirubin levels have been a little high, so he's been getting a lot of sun over the last few days and eating every couple of hours. Unfortunately, the sun has disappeared from the area and we have been blessed (note the sarcasm) with about 6 inches of snow over the last 24 hours. For more pics of Eli, check out Margaret's blog.

Proud Papa - first picture of Eli with Dad


Post bath lounging. Looking at this picture 2 days after his birthday makes him look HUGE in this pic.


Keira is sooooo excited about her new cousin. She LOOOOOVES baby Eli so much!!


The Grubb boys and a new boy to play with.


The happy new family!


We are so excited for Margaret and Lonnie and so LUCKY to be able to enjoy this time with them!!

No comments: