Friday, May 7, 2010

Awww-I think you're wonderful too!



Caden's class had a special Mother's Day Tea today for all of the moms. It was soooo sweet!! I was so blessed to be able to take a few hours off my hospital rotation to be there for this special event.

When I arrived, I waited at the door for Caden to come escort me to my seat. He was such a gentleman, he even pulled out my chair for me. Then he brought me a piece of cake and some punch. He had made a special book for me that was all about me. According to Caden, my favorite restaurant is Little Caesar's, I relax by sleeping, and for mother's day I would like a new dress, a new car and a new necklace. Hmmm...I think my boy knows his mama! Hahaha!!! He also had a coupon card for me. I am the proud owner of one free help with vacuuming, sweeping, and sleeping in without them waking me up early. I'm starting to see a theme here. Do you think I need a little more sleep???

After we looked through the book, his class sang 2 super sweet songs to us. I'll admit it, I was a little tearful through the second. Then we watched a slideshow of pics of the kids with their moms. All in all, I thought it was a very special event they had put together for us. I'm so happy I'm a Mom!!! Happy Mother's Day to all the other special Moms out there!!



PS: this is the second song they sang. I tried to upload another one, but it's considerably longer and won't upload. check out my facebook page to see it until I figure out how to get it on here

No comments: