Margaret and Lonnie have the BEST back yard for creating a gigantic leaf pile. It was still a little early to make a huge pile, but the kids didn't mind and had soooo much fun jumping and playing.
Doesn't she just scream "future cheerleader!" I can't wait to see what the future holds for both her and Cade. It's fun trying to guess who they'll turn out to be based on their personalities right now. Maybe I'm right, maybe I'm wrong, either way it's going to be a fun ride!!!!!!
Don't they look like they're actually helping?! I love that Ethan is in the background playing with a HUGE stick. Just a few seconds later he narrowly misses taking out both Caden and Keira with that stick while I continue to take pics and laugh. Such a good mom/aunt!
Such joy!
Sooo fun!October 30, 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment