Saturday, July 9, 2011

Good to see you back!!!

Wow....it's been a while since I've blogged! I'd really like to go back and catch up on all you've missed, but that would take a LOOOOOOONG time. So I'll just hit the high points.

My parents moved here Easter Weekend. They hadn't quite found the perfect house, so they moved in with us temporarily until they could move in to their house. Our garage became their temporary storage. Can you believe 25 years worth of stuff fit in here!!!! Mom and Dad got rid of a TON of stuff before they moved and I think they've enjoyed the search for the perfect new stuff for their new house. They lived with us until early June when they moved into their new house just a few miles away from us. We love it and I think they'll be very happy there.



In May Cade's Cub Scout group got the have a camp out at our local minor league baseball stadium. They watched the game then pitched their tent on the outfield and watched a movie on the big screen. They had lots of fun and very little sleep, but it was a great guy bonding time! ;)


Mother's Day was GREAT!! I am so very blessed to be the mom to these two wonderful children.


Keira had 2 awesome school programs that totally deserve their videos to be put up here...but that's for another post. Just imagine incredible kindergarten cuteness and there you have it ;)

We made our annual trek to Indiana to see Curt's family for Memorial Day. The whole family is usually able to meet and visit, but Bonnie was very close to her due date and Mark was in California for some desert training so we didn't get to see them this time. BOO! Despite missing the Wagners and Mark and Mandy, we still managed to have a whole lot of fun.


On June 3 Keira finally gathered up her courage and let us take the training wheels off. We've tried several time over the past few months (year). We had bent her training wheels so she's barely been using them for the past few months, but just liked the security of knowing they were there. She finally realized she didn't really need them and took off. Soooo proud!


Keira had her dance recital also. It was adorable!!! But not quite as adorable as my little princess :)

In the middle of June Curt had a minor "run-in" with an extension cord and the extension cord won. Curt walked away with 3 cute stitches in his top lip. Sooooo handsome. The kids had already gone to bed when it happened, so they had no idea we had an emergency trip to the doctor. When they woke up in the morning and were eating breakfast with Curt in the morning, Cade was totally oblivious. He'd been sitting across from Curt for 5 minutes and hadn't noticed a thing. Keira sat down and instantly looks at Curt and says "what's that black thing on your lip?"  Hahaha!! Oh, the difference between boys and girls!


Oh yeah, something big that I don't have pictures of but it's really important none the less. I'M BACK HOME!!!!  I'm done with all my classes in Little Rock and I started my fourth year rotations on June 1. All of them are within a 45 minute drive from our house. I may not be home a lot, but at least I get to sleep at home in my own bed every night. YIPPEE!!!!

Ok, I think I'm mostly up to date. More to come from recent events soon!!!!

No comments: