
If I hadn't given birth to Keira, I would swear she's Margaret's baby. I took this picture on the way to the rodeo and I get chills when I think about how much she looks like Margaret. I showed it to Margaret this morning and she wasn't impressed by the likeness. Does anyone else agree?? Leave a comment to tell me what you think. Is she my baby or Margaret's!!??
3 comments:
Okay, I totally do not see the resemblance, but I do know that keira is stinkin' cute, so that must mean I am too, right? Right? :)
sorry marge-i have thought keira looked more like you than rach since the day she was born!!! and hey-a big congrats to you and lonnie! we'll have to set up a play date sometime in the spring :)
love-jenny
YAY, congrats for the new little one!!! FUN! February's a good time to have a baby! :) And THANKS so much for the "hook-em" picture! It made me smile. :) Things here are crazy...Jeff's STILL looking for a job and the house STILL hasn't sold...but the kids are adorable and we're happy in the midst of the crud! :) We love and miss y'all too----OHHHH, I meant to tell you, Ashley Barnhill is the girl youth intern this summer!!! She's doing AWESOME and is dating a new guy named Josh. Anyway, she gave her testimony the other night and it was incredible. She owned up to everything she did back when she was dating Josh H....well, not everything, but a lot. Anyway...just wanted to share---you'd be proud! :)
Julie C.
Post a Comment