Caden was a little surprised when he realized that there are more people out there with the name Willis, especially his cousin. Although I'd told him many times that his middle name came from my side of the family, it really hit home this trip. He kept saying, "I'm a Willis too!!" or "Hey, that's my name!" Here's a peek at the fun we had with Grandma and Grandpa Willis, Trevis, Nicole, Parker and Lillie.
Partying at a Loons baseball game
(Midland now has a minor league baseball team. Can you believe it??)
Dinner at a great Irish restaurant at Newport on the Levy
Opening birthday present and loving on her new baby doll. Lillie is a great Mommy and taught Keira how to take care of babies.
Yummy pizza from The Snappy Tomato (I think!)
Fun with sparklers at Greatma and Greatpa's house
It's great to have a cousin to love!! Thanks for the great picture Nicole!!
Loud Fireworks
4 comments:
Ok, thanks Rach for posting a pic of me in my jammies,no makeup and bed hair... I will be sure and return the favor at thanksgiving (watch out!)
Our kids are soooo adoreable and played so great together. Parker mas mentioned several times he wishes you guys lived closer (as do we)...
You got some really cute pics. Especially the ones at our "old house" I will need to get a copy.
Well, Thanksgiving can't get here soon enough according to Parker. We had to stop in Dollar tree the other day and Parker already picked up one (of his 5) gifts for Caden. Always thinking ahead...
Love you and miss you... good luck with school ALL of you!
Nicole,
You only got put in in pjs because you are gorgeous morning or night. If only I was so lucky!!!
Sounds like a great trip...we were so sad we couldn't go. Actually, we were more mad that you planned your trip for the week that I started back at school. But, who's keeping track? :)
ummm nice try Rach... Thanksgiving. That's all I'm saying...
For the record Margaret, We missed you guys! Especially at Grandma and Grandpas where it never seems fair or right when a family isn't represented. I want to see your belly by the way. Rachel says you say you "popped out" but there really isn't much. I want to see for myself. I'm sure you look adoreable! Hope your first week back at school went well and you are feeling good.
Post a Comment