We had soooo much fun trick or treating around the neighborhood. We started out early and joined lots of our neighborhood friends. Caden was Dash, Keira was a cute little ladybug and Curt was Joe Dirt. (You all know I'm a party pooper and don't like to dress up) We ended up at Aunt Mimi's and Uncle Lonnie's to warm up since it got fairly windy and cold as the night went on. Hope everyone had a Boo-tiful Halloween.

2 comments:
okay, that is too funny! 2 ladybugs!!!! the kids looked adoreable!
On another note... Thanksgiving countdown has begun!!!! We started the official Caden and Keira countdown~ Can't wait to see you guys!!!!!!!!!!!
Too cute!!!! Curt, you crack me up! Jeff was Magnum PI---I'll have to post a pic on our site. It was great. Rach, I am also the party pooper and didn't dress up. I didn't even dress up J.R.! I'm terrible. Next year though! Love y'all!!!!
Post a Comment