Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Bonfire at the Keith's

Could she BE any cuter!!
Cade and his girlfriend Katie Rhea enjoying their drinks.

Keira, Harry, and Jake


I've mentioned our small group at church several times before. We LOVE the 4 families that are in our group. We are uplifted by them and we have so much fun fellowshipping together. Though we all come from VERY different backgrounds, we are all part of the family of God!! Two Sundays ago, we joined with our old life group to have a bonfire and hayride at the Keith's house. You all know how much I need to have curbs, sidewalks, and easy access to shopping to feel at home, but I do enjoy a little trip out to the country every now and then. It's good to have friends who can help us bring out the country side in our children!!

No comments: