Cade's school had their Thanksgiving program yesterday. The "program" consisted of 3 very cute songs by the kids. We have it on video but I don't think I can upload it since it's on our video camera, but I'll do my best. For the past few weeks as the kids have been practicing, Caden's teacher kept telling us how he's such a great singer and he's the only one who would sing out loudly. Curt and I both said, "just wait, he'll get stage fright on the day of the program." And we sure do know our son. He just kept smiling at us with a goofy look on his face and barely sang or did the hand motions to the songs. There was one very cute song where they shook their hips and made a turkey sound that we were ROLLING with laughter during. There were 2 little girls in the front row of turkeys that are destined to be cheerleaders with their hip shaking!!

No comments:
Post a Comment