Parker, I know you are a great photographer and Cade is trying to follow in your footsteps...he's just not quite there yet. Here are some of his creations from other day in the car.
hahaha... THE infamous up the nose shot! Every child(and even some adults) always have to take a photo of themselves up close! Too cute! LOVE the pics! The kids look sooo much older. Is it b/c I keep looking at pics of Ethan or did they grow over the winter??? They really are adoreable kiddos!!!!! We miss you!
We were worried that you deserted the blogging world.. glad you're back!
1 comment:
hahaha... THE infamous up the nose shot! Every child(and even some adults) always have to take a photo of themselves up close! Too cute! LOVE the pics! The kids look sooo much older. Is it b/c I keep looking at pics of Ethan or did they grow over the winter??? They really are adoreable kiddos!!!!! We miss you!
We were worried that you deserted the blogging world.. glad you're back!
Like the new blog background too:)
Post a Comment