Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Our house

I know, I know. It's been a while. Sorry, things have been crazy with the new hospital opening shortly and learning all the new computer stuff and EVERYTHING that comes with major change. Plus, I have a brand new nephew to love on, which is much more fun than updating my blog! Here are the much requested pics of my fancy scrapbooking table and our new paint in the living room (and hallway, but that's not too interesting to photograph.) It took us much longer to finish the living room because we ran out of paint with just a tiny bit left, and then we ran out of motivation since most of it was done. You all know how that is! Anyway, it's done and we LOVE it! It's nothing special or majorly different from what anyone else might have, but I think it gives the room a little more personality. The brown and cream checkered chair in the corner will be recovered with this cute blue, green and cream fabric when I get around to it...maybe in a month or two. Anyway, here are the pics.



And...drum roll please...my scrapbooking room. This is where the magic happens (J/K).

This is the table closed with all the clutter hidden away.

And here is all the clutter underneath!!

We also bought a new chair and shelf to hold all my cute creations.

The chair just holds the cute girl, and sometimes the cute boys!


Random cute pic of Keira from tonight. I couldn't resist.


This is a grouping of shadowboxes I made for each member of our family.


2 comments:

Nicole said...

Nice work Rach! Not sure where you find the time to do everything but it ALL looks fab!

Margaret said...

Looks great! Can't believe we haven't been over there to see it yet. How long has it been - two and a half weeks??? Crazy...
Life has changed, that's for sure!