Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm Here!!

Just wanted to post a quick update. I made it here and moved in to the apartment without any problems. Orientation started yesterday and has been about how I expected it to be. The kids seem to be having a great time with Mark and Mandy so far. I'll pick them up Wednesday and meet Curt halfway so they can make it home since I have classes on Thursday (I wasn't expecting that!)

I'll post more later when I get my internet access at the apartment on Thursday. Thanks for all your prayers!!!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

we missed you today at play group! i hope you are settling in well and enjoying some quiet time!

Margaret said...

So glad you made it safely - we miss you and the kids!!!

Don't stress out - you're a WILLIS and you'll do great!!!!!! You always do.

See you soon!

Margaret said...

oh yeah...email me your address! :)

Jenny said...

i want your address too!