Saturday, August 30, 2008

An Ethan kind of night!!!

We have the pleasure of having a sleepover with Ethan tonight and so far it's been a blast!! Margaret and Lonnie are getting a little "them time" at the Razorback game, so we thought we'd keep Ethan overnight so they could have a few hours of uninterrupted sleep. Ethan came over and took his nap, then entertained us all at the Scotts while the boys watched football and the girls played Scrabble. It was my kind of afternoon. Then we came home, had some food (yummy sweet potatoes!) and took a bath. Ethan was loving every minute of it so I had to take a few pics. Here are my favs!!

I think he loves being able to sit up in the bath. There's so much more for him to do and see. I know this is old news to Margaret and Lonnie, but I am amazed every weekend when I come home at all the new things he can do.






He LOVED being able to see himself in the mirror. It was like he had a new best friend in the room with him.



Loving the after bath, yummy smelling snuggles!!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I am pleasently surprised not to see pictures of Ethan dressed up in Michigan gear!!! Thanks for the evening off!!

Lonnie


Margaret says zzzzzzzzzzzzzz (she's already asleep, and loving every uninterrupted minute)

Margaret said...

Love the fun bath pictures. I'd say two of Ethan's favorite things are bath time and looking in the mirror, so you put them both together, and he's in heaven! Can't wait to see you guys in a few minutes and see how he slept.

Thanks for the time to ourselves (and 70,000 other screaming fans).

You're the best!