Saturday, September 6, 2008

I survived!!

I had my first pharmacy school test and I am pleasantly surprised to tell you...I survived it. It was rough and I studied WAY MORE than I've ever studied for any test except the PCAT but I feel pretty good about it. Now, my biochem test I have coming up on Monday...not so good. Curt and the kids came here this weekend so I could have a little more study time instead of wasting 6 hours driving. That was very helpful, but I spent all last week prepping for the A&P test and now only have 1 more day to study, study, study!!

In other news, we've had a GREAT weekend here. Since Hurricane Gustav has moved on and the rain has moved out, we had a great warm sunny weekend. We wandered around the River Market and enjoyed the museum of Discovery today. It's just great to be together. I knew I'd miss the kids and Curt tons, but it's really hit me more and more how much I miss them when I see them every weekend. They are adjusting just fine. It's harder on Curt and I than them! Thank goodness for the encouragement from friends because last weekend I was ready to not come back to school! To all of you who have sent me cards and email...I appreciate it!!! It really keeps my spirit up to know I have so many people praying for me and confident of my ability to not only do this, but to do it WELL! I have the best friends and family EVER!!!

Love you all and missing you more than you know!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

See...I told you you'd do great! I bet you aced it, just like you will tomorrow.
Looking forward to see you next weekend!!!!!

Love you!
Margaret

Tracie said...

Awesome! I know you'll do great on the next one. Just hang in there and let us know if you or Curt need anything at all.

Shannon said...

Girl-we MISS you!!! I know you did awesome on your test today. Know that I think of you often... :)