Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ballerina Class

Keira started dance class last week at the Fitness Center. I think it was quite possible the cutest thing I've ever seen. Her class is ballet/tap for 3-4 year olds. They do ballet for about 25 min then tap for the rest of the class. In May they'll have a recital with all the classes for all different ages at a big auditorium in the area. I'm sooooo excited - I think I've been waiting for her to take dance classes since I found out I was having a girl! Luckily, she thinks it's pretty cool too. She loves her "ballerina class" and "ballerina dress" and "ballerina shoes." It's ballerina everything at our house these days.

This is Keira before class. She was too excited, she didn't want to stand still, she just wanted to dance and sway so it was hard to get a good picture.

Tap shoes



Ballet shoes

2 comments:

Margaret said...

SO STINKIN' CUTE! We better get an invite to that recital, you know! :)

Grubb Family said...

Of course you're invited!! I need someone else there to laugh and giggle with at the cuteness of it all!