Sunday, March 29, 2009

I love you more than...

Cade's been pretty funny these past few weeks with his "I love you more than..."

Last night my fav was "Mom, I love you more than Daddy loves you and I love Daddy more than you love him."

Now that's a lotta love!!

Glad my kids realize how much we love them AND how much we love each other. Just today at the zoo, Cade asked me for something and I told him no. So, (like any little boy trying to work the system) he went and asked Curt the same question and got the same answer - no. He looked at me in exasperation and said "Why do you have to agree all the time. You can say different things you know??" I just had to grin and keep my chuckles inside. He's becoming much more observant and realizing exactly how our family works - like a team. I hope he always remembers he's a part of our team, not that we're (Curt and I) are a team AGAINST him and Keira.

GO TEAM GRUBB!!!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

funny...we've seen that happen with us too! If Aunt Margaret says no, then ask Uncle Lonnie! (unfortunately for him, we always seem to agree, too!)

Glad you guys had fun this weekend! And even more glad that you have a short week next week and will be home early! We've missed you!

Anonymous said...

It was so fun having the family here for the weekend!! The kids were so good for us!
-McKenna :)