Saturday, April 4, 2009

Cade's Big News!

Cade lost his first tooth!!! Yeah for Caden! It's been VERY wiggly for a few weeks, but he finally pulled it out yesterday at Adventure Club. The tooth fairy came and exchanged his beautiful tooth for a cool gold dollar coin. Yep, his tooth fairy is very generous!



Also, Nicole's blog made me think about Cade's funny April Fool's joke. He called me on the phone. This is how the conversation went:

Cade: "Hey mom, guess what?"

Me: "What Cade?"

Cade: "You have a rat in your armpit. April Fools!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

He was DYING with laughter. He totally cracks himself up. I LOVE that kid!!!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Haaaa!!! I cracked up too!!! It's amazing what kids come up with on their own.

The only April Fool's jokes that ever go on around here are newspapers in shoes...

Nicole said...

You guys NEED to try the cold bath water one (and yell, "Last one inthe bath is a rotten egg!")that Trev did last year. It is classic!!! CONGRAT to Cade on his tooth. Parker lost his 1st back in the fall and I don't have a picture b/c his adult tooth was already grown in and so he never had a toothless grin;-) Oh well...

Grandpa Willis said...

No newspapers in my slippers this year. I was disappointed.