Not the ideal way to camp, but we had the best camp'n shanty town ever. I wish I would have taken a picture of all of us hanging out under the canopies while it was raining but, I was too busy trying to stay dry to think of it. Oh well...just envision all of us (about 7 families - all will kids younger than Caden and Keira) hanging out under 2 20x10 and 1 10x10 canopies. (all estimates are in woman terms, not to be confused with REAL camping sizes.) We managed to get all set up Friday night and even go for a short hike Saturday morning before the slight drizzle became and all out rain. Here are a few pics of our fun.
Curt had his department picnic on Friday afternoon, so they went there before they headed to the campground. One of Curt's co-workers did an AMAZING job on the face painting. The kids were so excited about their cool new faces and couldn't wait to show me when I got to the campsite.

Uncle Lonnie teaching Cade all about fire safety.

It obviously sunk in...

Just a few of the little ones playing on Saturday morning (pre-rain)

Love this guy! I'm so sad he's almost too big for me to hold anymore *sniff, sniff*


You're never too big to teeter totter, right Lance and Shad!



1 comment:
You got some great pictures! We definitely had a wonderful time - but let's hope for no rain next month at CampQuest!!!
Post a Comment