Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I'm back!!



I know it's been a while. but school has been a little...intense. I'm taking a much needed study break to blog about Keira's birthday to make me feel a little closer to the family.

Keira celebrated her big #4 at Chuck E Cheese a few weeks ago. It was a GREAT way to celebrate her birthday. She had a lot of friends from church, school, and the neighborhood at her party. She wanted a Tinkerbell/Princess party (she couldn't make up her mind so we just ran them together).







What happy party-goers!!


After Keira's party, Keira and I had some Mommy-Daughter time at the spa to get pedicures. Keira picked some pretty purple polish and I chose hot pink with a cute butterfly bling. We had a great time and I foresee many more "girl time" trips to the spa. I love having a daughter!!!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

it looks like so much fun! especially the pedicure part! i hope i have a little girl one so that i can do those things.