Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Part 2

This is Curt taking over the blog...dum, dum, duuuuummmmm!!!!!

There are many pictures on this post. Rachel did not put them all on since I apparently took about 250. We had a great Christmas in Indiana, it was nice seeing the family. We spent Christmas Eve at Grandma Reed's where Santa Claus made an appearance, a huge hit with Caden and Keira! It has been a long time since I have seen some of my cousins and I cannot believe how much everyone has changed. We had lunch at Grandma Reed's on Christmas day and made the trip to Grandma Grubb's that evening. Christmas night we opened presents at Pops and Grandmas Bets and had a blast watching the kids open their presents. We left Sunday morning...just in time for a whiteout snow storm from Terre Haute to Saint Louis. I can't wait for the next chance to make it up north again. I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year!!

Mandy and Caden enjoying the organ.


Curt hanging out with Grandma Reed!!


Santa....we have been soooo good this year..promise!


All the cousins packed in the garage on Christmas Eve.


Pictures in the snow!


How many cousins can you cram into one photo??


Caden, Chloe and Hannah putting on a concert....oh the sounds of Christmas at Grandma's!


Uncle Greg deciding whether or not to crush Uncle Jeff.


More cousins at Grandma Grubb's.


Caden, Eowyn and Keira playing on crazy Uncle Greg.


Caden's stool made by Grandma Bets and Pops.


Keira showing off her stool.


Three little snow angels.


Trying out the new Wii.


This is just a very small glimpse of how cute the girls were.


Having breakfast with Grandma Bets!


The great journey home.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Woah, I didn't know men were allowed on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!