Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's...

a whole lot of kites!!!

Keira's kindergarten class had kite day on Friday and it was the PERFECT day for it. It was pretty warm (mid 80s) but very windy, so we had no problem getting the kites in the air. I had run straight to the school from work, so I was in my dress clothes and sweating after a little while on the soccer field, but it was all worth it to see the excitement in Keira's eyes as her kite took off. I didn't have my camera with me, but I managed to get a few decent pics on my phone.

Keira with her kite high in the sky!


Sooooo excited about flying her kite!


By this point in time her kite would fly, but didn't seem to want to get much higher in the air than this. Anytime we let more string out to get it to go higher, it would just start to droop. It was content right there ;)


Hope you all have a chance to fly a kite with a child!!

No comments: