I got my PCAT results today and.....
I PASSED!!!
(I know, this is a theme with the Willis girls these past few weeks!)
My PCAT results came in the mail while Margaret, Lonnie, the kids and I were on our way back home. Curt read the results to me and there was much rejoicing in the car. Now...I need to finish my applications and wait to be accepted. The PCAT is similar to the MCAT (or ACT) in that it gives you a score, not just a pas/fail. I needed an 80 as a minimum requirement for school and I did considerably better so I will (hopefully) have no problem being accepted.
Thanks to everyone who was praying for me on October 20. Your prayers were heard!!!
5 comments:
YEA!!!!!!!! We knew you'd do great. Now, if we can just get a school to magically appear that is here in NW Arkansas, rather than hours away....
Get crackin' on that!
Congrats!!!!
AWESOME!!! I'm so proud of you Rach---I don't know how you do all you do, but I think it's amazing!!! GO YOU!!! :)
-Julie
AWESOME! Wish we could have had a cake for you too!
It was sooo great seeing you guys. We love you and miss you!
Whoo Hoo! I am so happy for you! I hope that the school isn't to far!
Whoo Hoo! I am so happy for you! I hope that the school isn't to far!
Post a Comment