
Last Saturday was Caden's second to last soccer game. Although he hasn't loved it, he's been a good sport and hung in there. Maybe he'll change his mind by next summer and decide he wants to try it again. But if he doesn't, there's always basketball, t-ball and football for him to try!!!
2 comments:
Wasn't it just yesterday that I was reading "Are You My Mother?" to Caden in my guest room every day?! I can't believe he's already playing soccer and all grown up (ok, so not ALL grown up...). TOO CUTE!!!! Kate has been wanting to read "Are You My Mother" a lot lately and I always think of Cade. Sweet boy. Miss y'all!!!
I know it, time is passing so quickly. I was thinking the other day when I was reading your blog that I haven't even seen JR in person yet. Can it really be that long since we've been together? Maybe sometime this summer when I'm not working so much we can plan a trip to see you. I miss you soooo much!!
Post a Comment