I have been inspired by all my blogging friends who have recently posted blogs of wonderful family time making Christmas cookies. So last night we decided to have a family bake off. We dragged out the cookie cutters that had accumulated a layer of dust since their last use, somehow managed to find a rolling pin and baked to our hearts and tummies content. And of course by bake I do mean using premade cookie dough!! Fun and frosting was had by all and Curt's coworkers enjoyed our tasty treats baked with love!!
Mixing some fun icing colors
Rolling out the dough
Decorating the cookies
Caden showing off his wonderful (and tasty) creation
Keira being cute after eating the M&M's off her cookie
2 comments:
We're glad you made the cookies - we sure enjoyed eating them! It's been awhile since I've had yummy sugar cookies like that.
Good job, kiddos!
Fun fun!!! Just one thing---PLEASE tell me Caden did not want Ketchup on his cookies! ;) Just checking, b/c it was on the table with just him and a cookie you see! Yummy cookies are such a great Christmas treat!!!
Post a Comment