Curt and Caden went to see Peter Pan in Fayetteville last Sunday afternoon with some of our friends who live down the street from us. They had a great time even though Cade was pretty tired (can't you see it in his red eyes!). Cade just had two things to tell me about the play: 1) Peter Pan was a girl and 2) It wasn't the same Captain Hook. I'm still not entirely sure what he meant by that, but I think he meant he looked different than he does in the movie.
I didn't get to enjoy the festivites, but we're all going to see Annie in January, which I think Cade and Keira will really enjoy. We'll let you know how it goes.
P.S. These pics are for you Parker! Sorry we didn't get any good ones of the play!!
1 comment:
CUTE! Looks likes it was a fun fun time!!!! Thanks for posting pics
Post a Comment