Today Keira and I got to go visit Jenny and her new baby Cole. He was born on the 12th and we are soooo excited he is here to play. Jenny is one of my oldest friends and it is so nice to have her living close by. (And hopefully even closer if her husband gets a job in Bentonville soon! Be praying that works out!!!) In the picture above, Keira is actually very happy, unfortunately sometimes her REALLY big smile for pictures often turns out looking a little cranky...or constipated, I'm not sure which.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Beautiful Baby Cole
Today Keira and I got to go visit Jenny and her new baby Cole. He was born on the 12th and we are soooo excited he is here to play. Jenny is one of my oldest friends and it is so nice to have her living close by. (And hopefully even closer if her husband gets a job in Bentonville soon! Be praying that works out!!!) In the picture above, Keira is actually very happy, unfortunately sometimes her REALLY big smile for pictures often turns out looking a little cranky...or constipated, I'm not sure which.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yea for baby Cole!!! I'm so glad you got to go see them. I just wish I could have gone. Stinkin' work!
I'm also glad Keira got to be around a newborn. Good prep-work for when Ethan comes! :)
(Jenny - you look great!)
Oh, he is sooo cute! Thanks for posting those!!!Tell Jenny CONGRATS from us~
Hey, well all have the "boy first" thing in common:) VERY fun!!!!
miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment