Well, I generally agree and think Cade looks like Curt and Keira like you, but in that pic of Cade, he DOES look more like you with his eyebrows, cheeks and smile! HUH, who knew?! :) I'm praying for you RIGHT NOW for your interview! :)
I really enjoy seeing how much your sweet children have grown. This look-a-like meter is really cute. I've started a blog for our family recently. (And I copied your meter idea-hope you don't mind!) http://thedoranfamily4.blogspot.com/ Love, Becky Doran
2 comments:
Well, I generally agree and think Cade looks like Curt and Keira like you, but in that pic of Cade, he DOES look more like you with his eyebrows, cheeks and smile! HUH, who knew?! :) I'm praying for you RIGHT NOW for your interview! :)
I really enjoy seeing how much your sweet children have grown. This look-a-like meter is really cute. I've started a blog for our family recently. (And I copied your meter idea-hope you don't mind!)
http://thedoranfamily4.blogspot.com/
Love,
Becky Doran
Post a Comment