Sunday, January 27, 2008

This week in pics

Monday: I was on the computer being a GREAT Mom and keeping up on my blogs while Keira was being mischevious with stickers. Her quote to me when she saw me: "I'm a clown!"

You certainly are, my sweet girl!!


Wednesday: Just a typical after Daddy gets home activity. "Ride'em cowboy...

and wrestle Daddy!"


Sunday: Caiden Scott spent the night and the kids were watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse while Daddy got ready for church. Caden to me after taking the picture: "Uh Mom, I can't see. Can you move please?" At least he asked nicely!!


Keira got a cutesy new dress and was ready to pose as a girly girl.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Happy Birthday, Rachel!!! Hope you enjoyed your day - Veggie Tales and all! :)

(I used to hate your birthday when we were younger because that meant that for two whole months you were "technically" 2 years older than me. Now it's great! You're two years older than me! Ha!)

JulieC said...

OH MY GOSH, I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED YOUR B-DAY. I SUCK.

But what I was GOING to say was, I wish Kate and Keira could play more often, from the looks of it they'd have a ball together...maybe it's good they can't, they might get in a lot of trouble together! :)

Grubb Family said...

It's okay Jules, I can't expect you to remember EVERYTHING!! I still love you just the same!