Sunday, August 17, 2008

Getting into the swing of things

Okay, so school has started and I survived my first week away from the fam. It was easier than I had expected, although this week will be my first full week of CLASSES and studying will be involved. Not looking forward to that so much! I met Curt and the kids in Branson for the weekend and we enjoyed some family time - just hanging out and being together.

Keira had started her preschool on Thursday and seems to really enjoy it. Curt accidently left the camera here with me, but I don't have the accessories needed to upload the pics to my computer, so you'll have to wait until next weekend when I'm home for pics. Just a warning...they are way stinkin' cute!! Cade's first day is tomorrow, but he had his Open house this past week to get him oriented to his new school. Curt felt pretty comfortable with his teacher and we are confident all will go well for him. Cade is so easy going I think he will do great no matter where he is.

Other big events from the weekend...Keira got her ears pierced this weekend and is now an official big girl. She did great during the actual piercing, it just took a sec for the pain to hit and the tears to start. If you ask her about getting her ears pierced, she'll probably tell you that "It hurted!"

I guess that's all the big news for now. I'll write more after a few more days of school...if I have time in between studying!!!

Love you all!!

3 comments:

wagners of rock said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wagners of rock said...

glad to hear all is well.
we're praying for you and curt, and for our Caden and Keira.
Happy Birthday this weekend to my girl...hope the kids are enjoying the air hockey.
love, auntie bons

Kellie said...

So glad that you are adjusting well. I have to admit, I don't miss studying at all! Wishing you all of the best!