Friday, December 21, 2007

My wonderful Husband

This is just a little shout out to my FABULOUS husband of eight years. We celebrated our anniversary yesterday and spent the evening reminiscing on the good and the bad of the past eight years. We had dinner at a ritzy restaurant, enjoyed some yummy ice cream, and went ice skating like we did on one of our first outing together over 10 years ago.

Curt still treats me like a queen (even on my worst days) and supports me in all my crazy ideas (like going to pharmacy school). He makes me laugh till I can't breathe and is the best dad to our kids that I could ever want.

I love you!!!

1 comment:

JulieC said...

AWWWW, y'all are so cute! :) Congrats on 8 years---we're so glad and thankful to have been blessed by your family!!! Love you and Merry Christmas! :)